- About Us
- Meet the Staff
- Patient Information
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures for Aesthetic Improvement
Cosmetic dentistry provides many opportunities for patients to improve the appearance of their smiles. There are many technologies available in practice today that can give a patient the smile of their dreams.
In addition to preventive and restorative care, our doctors are experienced and qualified in many cosmetic procedures. Click here to book a consultation and learn more about how we can help you enhance the aesthetics of your smile.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer in-office procedures or take-home whitening products to deliver reliable results in teeth whitening for our patients.
- Bonding – Cost-effective and simple treatment used to make minor alterations to smile imperfections. Dentist uses composite material applied to tooth surface for improvements such as reshaping and filling in gaps.
- Lumineers and Veneers – These restorations are the equivalent of “fake fingernails” for teeth. Applied to give teeth new shaping, color, evenness, or fill in gaps.
- Crowns – Restoration used in restorative treatment as well as to cover a tooth to give a natural appearance. Improves weak or broken tooth, covers large fillings, aesthetic for dental implant or root canal.
- Implants – Dental implants are both restorative and cosmetic. The doctor surgically places one or more titanium posts into the jawbone to support crowns, bridges, or dentures for tooth replacement, which addresses gaps from missing teeth beautifully.
- Bridges – This restoration fills unsightly gaps from missing teeth, restoring beauty and function.
At Willow Point Dental, each patient and his or her dentistry needs are evaluated on an individual basis. Through examination and consultation, Dr. Narde will make recommendations that best suit the overall needs of the patient.
We invite you to visit our office for a welcoming experience, with added touches to make your dental visit feel more like you’ve been to a spa. We also practice pain-free dentistry and employ relaxation therapies for patients who feel a bit anxious about their procedures. Click here to book your appointment today!
What our patients say about Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment
“Dr. Narde and the hygienist are great with their patients. Willow Pointe Dental have a great staff and they always make their patient feel comfortable and welcoming. Their service are awesome!!!”